A river rafting adventure on a Colorado white water rafting trip will be the highlight of your vacation! A river rafting adventure on a Colorado white water rafting trip will be the highlight of your vacation! Whitewater rafting getaways and family adventures on the Arkansas River, Colorado River, Dolores River, Gunnison River, and North Platte River are our specialty.
What Sets Us Apart?
* Twice named 'Colorado Company of the Year!'
* Whitewater rafting tours for all skill levels including families
* Outstanding safety record - we're proud to have one of the best safety records in the industry
* Elite handpicked guides - the most entertaining and highly trained professionals on the river
* Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly office staff
* New 17-acre headquarters on the banks of America's most popular rafting river - the Arkansas!
* 1st class amenities - clean rest rooms, retail store, and licensed food preparation facilities
* Top of the line equipment including two-way radios and satellite phones for increased safety
* Mouth-watering meals on the river and a free continental breakfast at our riverside headquarters (less)... Read more
Old Fashioned Hospitality with Modern Amenities Nestled in a peaceful valley on the western slope of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, this Montrose hotel offers old-fashioned hospitality with modern amenities.
Ideally located near the majestic San Juan Mountains, Red Arrow Inn & Suites provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area.
This Red Arrow hotel offers easy access to Black Canyon National Monument, Ute Indian Museum, Curecanti National Recreational Area, Blue Mesa Lake, Telluride and Montrose Airport. Hotel guests will find numerous nearby recreational activities, including boating, fishing, skiing, hunting, bicycling and spectacular sightseeing.
Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, ample desk space, refrigerator coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. Pets are welcome.
Every morning guests to this Colorado hotel are greeted with a complimentary continental breakfast. After a busy day, visitors to this hotel can enjoy a dip in the outdoor pool or a workout at the on-site fitness center. Kids will especially enjoy the on-site playground.
Family-owned and operated, Red Arrow Inn & Suites in Montrose, Colorado offers warm, old fashioned hospitality. Make an online reservation today. (less)... Read more
Book Your Winter Getaway Today!
Call 970.249.9641 for information and reservations.